To use ChatGPT in Laravel, you can follow these steps:
1. Install the `openai/openai` package via Composer using the following command:
2. Create a new controller by running the following command:
3. In the `ChatController` class, import the necessary classes:
4. In the `index` method of the `ChatController` class, initialize a new instance of the `OpenAI` class with your OpenAI API key:
5. Call the `complete` method of the `OpenAI` class with the appropriate parameters to generate a response from ChatGPT:
This code assumes that you have a view named `index.blade.php` with a variable named `$message` that displays the response from ChatGPT. You may need to adjust this code to fit your specific use case.